Follow these steps:
Organize organization for isLucid (initial set up)
Depending on your organization size you can go a more organized way to correspond with departments you might have or use a flat structure. A corresponding policy needs to be assigned to the audio stream that would be accessible by isLucid application.
This means that you can either:
a) assign the policy to use application for a specific user(-s)
b) assign the policy for a group and manage users belonging to the groups
To quickstart use the tool below isLucid team prepared for MS Teams administrators. Be sure you have Teams Admin rights. Please be careful and wait for all commands to be executed. Once you use the tool, you don’t need to follow this tutorial further.
In case you have MFA set up for your account, the tool will fail for you. Powershell does not support MFA up to the current date. You have an option to set up an Application Password for isLucid in Azure Active Directory or to execute the following commands:
- Create an application instance. Replace [email protected] to your organization domains:
New-CsOnlineApplicationInstance -UserPrincipalName [email protected] -DisplayName “isLucid” -ApplicationId 98b70422-b0b2-41bf-8673-60d85f5d38c7
- Save output Application ID and Object ID to Notepad for future usage.
- Sync the objected of created application instance by replacing <ObjectID> with ObjectId you saved in step 2
Sync-CsOnlineApplicationInstance -ObjectId <ObjectId>
- Create a new recording policy:
New-CsTeamsComplianceRecordingPolicy -Enabled $true -Description “isLucid policy created by yourname” isLucidPolicy
- Set isLucid as a recorder to enable access to the audio stream. Use Object ID from step 2:
Set-CsTeamsComplianceRecordingPolicy -Identity isLucidPolicy -ComplianceRecordingApplications ` @(New-CsTeamsComplianceRecordingApplication -Parent isLucidPolicy -Id <objectId>)
- Verify if the policy was created successfully:
- Allow isLucid to access meeting titles information (only for meetings where isLucid application is participating in):
New-CsApplicationAccessPolicy -Identity isLucidCalendar -AppIds “98b70422-b0b2-41bf-8673-60d85f5d38c7” -Description “isLucid Application registration for meeting titles”
- Register the isLucid application. Replace Tenant ID with yours ID and access the URL in your favourite browser: