Providing consent for isLucid application on your tenant
isLucid does not compromise your security and internal procedures. We have a strong policy here not to become a shadow IT. This requires your involvement as an IT admin.
To provide consent for the application you have three options:
- After registration on isLucid Teams Application (start from here), you will get an email with a link. This link will be the only step you need to make (NOTE: Check SPAM folder just in case)
- Alternative 1: You can generate the consent link. Please change “NewTenantId” with your tenant id. You can find it within the Azure Portal under the Azure Active Directory section. Link to update:
- Alternative 2: By visiting the MS Teams admin portal you can go to the Teams Applications Management section. There you should by isLucid application using the search:
Once found, please go to administration page. Here you can enable the application AND provide the consent. Simply open Permissions tab and hit “Review permissions”:
Enable isLucid for all of your users within your managed organization
If your organization has restricted access to install applications on Microsoft Teams, follow these steps:
- In the left navigation of the Microsoft Teams admin centre, go to Teams apps > Manage apps.
- Search for isLucid Application, click the app name to go to the app details page.
- Make sure isLucid has a status Allowed in your organization
You must be a global admin to do this. This option isn’t available to Teams service admins.
You might get run into the message indicating, that you don’t have sufficient rights. Contact your Microsoft Teams administrator to be given this access.
Pre-install the application for all user
To pre-install isLucid you need to go to MS Teams App Setup Policies page. Under the Global policy (or other preferred policy) you will be able to manage pre-installed applications. Choose isLucid, make it default so all users would have it enabled. To make app always visible for your users – pin it by placing app under the Pinned Applications section.
See the tutorial in detail on how to pre-install the isLucid application for all users within your organization: Preinstall isLucid for all users
Need to support other scenarios?
Extended setup for isLucid is required, if you need to have a meeting assistant during the calls from Teams to a standard (mobile/landline) phone or when you have 1:1 and group chat ad-hoc calls.
Sadly, Microsoft Teams by design does not support side pannel applications (the right-hand area on the call screen) in 1:1 and group chat calls. With isLucid, we still bring the experience of traceable and actionable meetings.
Follow this link for further explanation, how to run isLucid extended install