New to isLucid? These materials will help you to start your journey with us.
If something is not clear or you can’t find relevant information for yourself, Contact us!
MS Teams Admin?
Govern all the important information, organize your team with ease. Use these admin resources.
- Standard setup for isLucid
- Pre-installing isLucid app for all users in Microsoft Teams
- isLucid advanced setup to work with MS Teams calling
During the Meeting
Tips for everyday usage of isLucid – things you can do during the meeting.
- How to access isLucid when calling to external phone or in 1-1 calls
- How to use agenda?
- How to start transcription?
- How to change transcription language?
- How to change dialect?
- How to create meeting minutes?
- How to create tasks?
- How to mark opportunities?
- How to assign meeting to the project?
- How to share meeting information with others?
- How to benefit from AI Recommendations the most?
After the Meeting
Post meetings experience with isLucid – access your meetings information any time.
- Where to find post-meeting information with transcription and more?
- Searching through meetings
- Easy access to isLucid in MS Teams
- How to download meeting minutes document?
- How to filter meetings by project?
- How to create ChatGPT generated actionable items?
- How to link agenda to the transcript?
- How to locate tasks in the transcript?
- How to create actionable items in the meeting history?
- How to clear all items?
On Mobile Phone
Use isLucid when you are on the go and ensure that you’ll have all important information noted.
Having some issues? Not sure how to add the isLucid application or need something extra? Find the answer here.