A policy needs to be created within your organization so the audio stream would be accessible by isLucid application. You can create multiple policies depending on your company organization.
This means that you can either:
a) assign the policy to use application for a specific user(-s)
b) assign the policy for a group and manage users belonging to the groups
To quickstart use the following form. It will run needed scripts on behalf of you and create all corresponding policies.
If you did not wait for a policy to be created, forgot to click on a link and give consent – you can reuse the form above and update bot user principle name, policy name and policy identity (f.e. by adding 1 at the end).
If you got an error message, most probably it is related to the policy already being created or Multi-Factor Authentification (MFA) enabled for your account.
Powershell does not support MFA up to the current date (Feb, 2021). You have an option to set up an Application Password, as described here for isLucid in Azure Active Directory or to execute the following commands in PowerShell.
- Connect to your organization (more information on how to setup PowerShell and start connection available here)
- Create an application instance. Replace [email protected] to your organization domains:
New-CsOnlineApplicationInstance -UserPrincipalName [email protected] -DisplayName ‘isLucid’ -ApplicationId 98b70422-b0b2-41bf-8673-60d85f5d38c7
- Save output Application ID and Object ID to Notepad for future usage.
- Sync the objected of created application instance by replacing <ObjectID> with ObjectId you saved in step 2
Sync-CsOnlineApplicationInstance -ObjectId <ObjectId>
- Create a new recording policy:
New-CsTeamsComplianceRecordingPolicy -Enabled $true -Description ‘isLucid policy created by yourname’ isLucidPolicy
- Set isLucid as a recorder to enable access to the audio stream. Use Object ID from step 2:
Set-CsTeamsComplianceRecordingPolicy -Identity isLucidPolicy -ComplianceRecordingApplications ` @(New-CsTeamsComplianceRecordingApplication -Parent isLucidPolicy -Id <objectId>)
- Verify if the policy was created successfully:
- Allow isLucid to access meeting titles information (only for meetings where isLucid application is participating in):
New-CsApplicationAccessPolicy -Identity isLucidCalendar -AppIds ’98b70422-b0b2-41bf-8673-60d85f5d38c7′ -Description ‘isLucid Application registration for meeting titles’
- Register the isLucid application. Replace Tenant ID with yours ID and access the URL in your favourite browser: