Online conferences are becoming more popular now. At the same time, the number of users of such programs as Microsoft Teams is growing, which makes it possible to remotely discuss certain issues. And this format of communication has a number of advantages when compared with live meetings. One of them is recording a meeting in Microsoft Teams. The developers have provided this function in their program and made its use very convenient. This article will show you how to start a recording, how to find recorded meetings in Microsoft teams on the laptop as well as on the mobile phone, and how to view them.
At the moment, the feature of recording meetings is presented both in the computer version of Teams and in the mobile application. In the first case, to run it you need:
- Go to the online conference window.
- Click on the Additional Actions icon (three dots).
- In the menu that appears, activate the appropriate option.
And here are the instructions for smartphones and tablets:
- In the mobile app, go to the meeting screen.
- Tap anywhere to see the interface elements.
- Click on the ellipsis icon on the bottom panel.
All users will see the corresponding notification on the screen. It will be there during all your meeting time.
Recording can be stopped manually from the same menu, or you can wait until the end of the meeting, then it will automatically end.
Now you understand how to record a video in Microsoft Teams. Let’s move on to how to view it.
How to view your meeting recordings on Microsoft Teams?
The easiest way to do this is on a computer, but this feature is also available in the mobile application.
Step by step guide:
- You need to go to the Chat tab in the program window.
- In it, find the chat of the recorded meeting.
- In the chat window, you will see the recorded video. Click on it and you will be presented with different options, such as share or view.
When using a paid account, the recorded conference can be stored not only on the computer but also in the OneDrive cloud storage. In this case, it will be much easier to share with other users, and the video will be immediately available to all participants.
Although the free account has some restrictions, the user will be able to save and view the recording of the meeting in Teams without any problems.