Setting Up PowerShell
Set up PowerShell on macOS
It is tricky. For one machine of ours, we still did not manage to run PowerShell. On Github, we found open issues on connecting to the o365 administration. But on other machines, we managed to run everything successfully. So you need to try. To start:
- Install the latest release version of PowerShell from Github: https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/releases
- Install MacPorts from Github:
- Install OpenSSL (older version) which is required by PowerShell:
sudo port install openssl10
- If you have already existing symlinks for OpenSSL (this was driving us insane for some time) you need to move symlink /usr/local/opt/openssl out of the way
- Make a symlink so that PowerShell would find it:
sudo mkdir -p /usr/local/opt/openssl
sudo ln -s /opt/local/lib/openssl-1.0 /usr/local/opt/openssl/lib
- Open PowerShell in terminal:
- Install Teams PowerShell in PowerShell terminal:
- Test connection if you can start session successfully:
$UserCredential = Get-Credential
$Session = New-CsOnlineSession -Credential $credential
If you can not connect, get an error, you can try following the steps to set up PowerShell on macOS in Microsoft official documentation. Just for us, it made more problems than the steps suggested above. You can read the documentation here.
- Test connection to MS Teams:
Connect-MicrosoftTeams -Credential $credential
To log in with MFA enabled, please start and run PowerShell ISE and use the following command:
$acctName=”[email protected]” $orgName=”company.domain” Import-Module MicrosoftTeams Connect-MicrosoftTeams
What is isLucid?
isLucid is an AI meeting software that works natively with Microsoft Teams. It utilizes advanced and precise voice recognition to transcribe your online meetings in real-time and make them more efficient. Instead of spending time writing down notes, creating wrap-up emails, and clarifying tasks, focus on what matters most – communicating. Create tasks, bookmarks and meeting minutes with isLucid in more than 20+ languages and their respective dialects. Transfer your tasks to preferred management software such as Atlassian Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Planner, Zapier, etc . isLucid helps your team think clear and stay lucid.